Sunday, 29 December 2013

Hi anyone thats reading

Where to start.

I know were not to start, but were to start.

Im very ill, and no one knows. Its gross so I won't go into it.

Attacks happen, well anytime anywere. But I guess i'll just talk about somthing else.
Im dyslexic. Its hard , in my school especially because its a grammar. They look at your as if you are stupid unless you get above 80% on any test. But im mainly ok with exams, Im not in top set mind you. Just comfately in the middle. There are no boys. And no im not complaining because i want a boyfriend. Im asexual if your asking. Girls are so teidous, they complain at everything and anything. And on a non uniform day unless your wearing  Jack Wills or the lastest holister hoddie. Im not like that, the only designer thing I own is some stuffed Doc Martins. There amazing. As I type this countless red lines are under the words, which I will have to change later. Its like someone should right click me and I'll change into the right person. Because Im diffrent.... In a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment