Happy new year everyone.
I'm not going to any partys mainly because I never get invited to that sort of thing, but also I hate the sort of people that go to partys that are my age. One boy is there and everyone goes balistick. I wish i understond but I don't belive that I ever will.
Anyways.
Im glad that someone out there is reading this. I hope that someone will coment soon. Its annoying how its nearly time to go back to school. I like school but not the leasons. I always get laughed at by the teachers because of my bad spelling. One of them said "Its pachtitic how you spell pachitic" and everyone laughed. Including me, but I was dieing inside. Im going out for the first time in si mounths with my friends on sunday. I'm so stressed about it. I think that I'll just end up not going because I get scared. Thats what I normally do. Another dark grey rainbow today that I had another attack last night and its not getting any but. But the dark grey rainbow does have a silver lining. A new benning tomorrow.
Signing off,
Blink
No comments:
Post a Comment