Saturday, 28 December 2013

First Post lets hope it sticks

A blank page.

I could put anything here.

I could write about chairs, tables ponies, hair, shampoo, video games, super Mario bro's, flowers, fairy's, tulips, music, lanterns, curtains, trees, plugs , lights, religion, art, cats, fish , dogs, tanks, wood, cake, cups, things that are red, washing, TV, Doctor who,carpets  ,Sherlock homes, windows ,notebooks or even rainbows.

I write about grey rainbows.


Just Another blog about someone who doesn't know how lucky they are, they have clean water, and a warm bed at night (day more in my case). They have pets, good food and 550 channels on their TV talking about their small problems but are huge in their little bubble. I wrote stuff like this for as long i can remember, in notebooks and school jotters. But its time to join this centenary so im putting it online. I went though a bad patch two years ago and I want to write about it here. Hopefully someone out there will care.

Someone who reads about grey rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment